Welcome, and thanks for using BetterWorldSolutions.eu and apps! When you use our products and services, you’re agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
The mission of BetterWorldSolutions is to connect the world’s professionals to enable them to be more productive and successful.
To achieve our mission, we make services available through our website end mobile applications to help you, your connections, and millions of other professionals meet, get inspired, exchange ideas, learn, make deals and find opportunities.
1.2. Scope and Intent
You agree that by registering on BetterWorldSolutions or by using our websites, including our mobile applications, premium services, or any content or information provided as part of the BetterWorldSolutions services (collectively, including ´Services´), you are entering into a legally binding agreement with BetterWorldSolutions.
2.1. Applicable laws and this Agreement
Some promises you make to us in this Agreement:
You must comply with all applicable laws and this Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections and related webpages:
- DOs and DON’Ts
- Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the BetterWorldSolutions Platform
- Other specific rules for particular Services.
As between you and BetterWorldSolutions , you own the content and information you provide BetterWorldSolutions under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant BetterWorldSolutions a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to BetterWorldSolutions, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the services, you submit to BetterWorldSolutions, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
Pursuant to this license, BetterWorldSolutions may grant other Members and/or Visitors access and share rights to your content and information in accordance with this Agreement, your settings and degree of connection with them. With respect to your BetterWorldSolutions content, you may choose to make it available to Members and Visitors under the Creative Commons license of your choice.
Any content or information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing content or information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit it and that it is not confidential and not in violation of any law, contractual restrictions or other third party rights (including any intellectual property rights).
It is your responsibility to keep your BetterWorldSolutions profile information accurate and updated.
2.3. Service eligibility
To be eligible to use the Services, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are the ‘minimum age’ (defined below) or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a BetterWorldSolutions account, (3) are not a competitor of BetterWorldSolutions or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with BetterWorldSolutions; (4) will only maintain one BetterWorldSolutions at any given time; (5) will use your real name and only provide accurate information to BetterWorldSolutions; (6) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (7) will not violate any rights of BetterWorldSolutions or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (8) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
2.4. Your Membership
The profile you create on BetterWorldSolutions will become part of BetterWorldSolutions and except for the content and information that you license to us is owned by BetterWorldSolutions. However, between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other’s accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your BetterWorldSolutions account to another party; and (5) not charge anyone for access to any portion of BetterWorldSolutions, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your BetterWorldSolutions account please visit BetterWorldSolutions Help Center
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through BetterWorldSolutions.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (‘Premium Services’), you agree to BetterWorldSolutions storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your subscription. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. BetterWorldSolutions does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or such Premium Service, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. You may cancel or suspend your Premium Services here. BetterWorldSolutions refund policy is explained here. We do not guarantee refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction. You also acknowledge that BetterWorldSolutions Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service. Additionally, if you require a printed invoice for your transaction with us, you may request one by contacting our Support team.
2.7. Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
2.8. Notifications and Service Messages
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services, BetterWorldSolutions may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from BetterWorldSolutions to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that BetterWorldSolutions may communicate with you through email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your BetterWorldSolutions account or services associated with LinkedIn. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Services.
2.9. LinkedIn Applications
BetterWorldSolutions may offer the Services through applications built using BetterWorldSolutions. Examples of BetterWorldSolutions applications include its smart phone applications and BetterWorldSolutions ‘share’ buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web.
If you use a BetterWorldSolutions Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, or web pages containing BetterWorldSolutions plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your BetterWorldSolutions data through the BetterWorldSolutions application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your BetterWorldSolutions account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing BetterWorldSolutions through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices. Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
2.10. User-to-User communication and sharing
Please note that ideas and products you post and information you share are seen and can be used by other members and visitors. BetterWorldSolutions cannot guarantee that others will or will not use the ideas and information that you share, nor the manner of use. BetterWorldSolutions is not responsible for another’s misuse of misappropriation of any content or information you post on BetterWorldSolutions.
2.12. Contributions to BetterWorldSolutions
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services in any way to BetterWorldSolutions, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Li BetterWorldSolutions is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the contributions; (c) BetterWorldSolutions shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) BetterWorldSolutions may have something similar to the contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to BetterWorldSolutions rights to exploit your contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from you irrevocably non-exclusively license to BetterWorldSolutions rights to exploit your contributions under any circumstances.
3. Your Rights
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, non-assignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or BetterWorldSolutions authorized application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of BetterWorldSolutions or its Members), to view content and information and otherwise use the Services, to the extent intended and permitted by the functionality thereof, the Members’ settings and your degree of connection with them, in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of BetterWorldSolutions contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from LinkedIn commercially unless expressly authorized by LinkedIn) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in BetterWorldSolutions and all related items, including any and all copies made of the BetterWorldSolutions platforms.
4. Our Rights & Obligations
4.1. Services Availability
For as long as BetterWorldSolutions continues to offer the Services, BetterWorldSolutions shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access BetterWorldSolutions as it may exist and be available on any given day and we have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue BetterWorldSolutions, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices prospectively for all or part of the Services for you or for all our members in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on BetterWorldSolutions or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted.
BetterWorldSolutions further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by BetterWorldSolutions to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, BetterWorldSolutions further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by BetterWorldSolutions to be contrary to this Agreement has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Members provide when using the Services. BetterWorldSolutions may be required by local laws to remove certain information or content and so that information or content may not be available on our Service in those countries.
4.2. Third Party Content, Sites and Developers
By using the Services, you may be exposed to other Members or third party content or information that might be inaccurate or incomplete. Except for certain limited circumstances, such as where legally required, we generally do not review or filter such content in the ASK function. You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for other Members’ or third party content or information or for any damage of any kind incurred as result of your reliance thereon.
4.3. Disclosure of user information
4.4. Connections and interactions with other members
You are responsible for your interactions with other Members. BetterWorldSolutions reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if BetterWorldSolutions determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
4.5. Intellectual property notices
The services include the copyrights and Intellectual property rights of BetterWorldSolutions and except for the limited license granted to you in Section 3, BetterWorldSolutions reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Logos and other BetterWorldSolutions trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with BetterWorldSolutions are trademarks or registered trademarks of BetterWorldSolutions or BetterWorldSolutions affiliates all over the world. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with BetterWorldSolutions may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license with respect to any such trademarks and logos.
We provide the platform for BetterWorldSolutions and all information and services on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. BetterWorldSolutions does not control or vet user generated content for accuracy. We do not provide and express warranties or representations.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, BetterWorldSolutions and its suppliers disclaim any and all implied warranties and representations including , without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of data and non infringement. If you are dissatisfied or harmed by BetterWorldSolutions or anything related to BetterWorldSolutions, you may close your account and terminate this agreement in accordance with section 7 (termination) and such termination shall be sole and exclusive remedy. BetterWorldSolutions is not responsible, and makes no representations or warrantiesfor the deliviery of any messages sent through BetterWorldSolutions to anyone. In addition, we neither nor represent that your use of the services will not infringe the rights of third parties.
Any material, service or technology described or used on our platform may be subject to intellectual property rights owned by third parties who licensed such materials, service or technology to us. BetterWorldSolutions does not have any obligation to verify the identity of het persons subscribing to its services, nor does it have any obligation to monitor the use of the community; therefore, BetterWorldSolutions disclaims all liability for identity theft or any other misuse of your identity information by others.
BetterWorldSolutions does not guarantee that the services it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. In particular, the operations of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates or system or network failures.
BetterWorldSolutions disclaims all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning. Futhermore, BetterWorldSolutions disclaims all liability for any mailfunctioning impossibility of access or use conditions of the BetterWorldSolutions platform due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances related to internet service providers, to the saturation of the internet network, and for any other reason.
6. Limitation of liability
Some countries do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability in contracts with entrepreneurs and consumers. As a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Neither BetterWorldSolutions nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors (Affiliates) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or 100 euro whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Services, any Platform Applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from BetterWorldSolutions. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that BetterWorldSolutions may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in this Agreement.
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate limitation of liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
7.1. Mutual rights of termination
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to BetterWorldSolutions pursuant to Section 9.3. This notice will be effective upon BetterWorldSolutions processing your notice. BetterWorldSolutions may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice.
7.2. Misuse of the Services
BetterWorldSolutions may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any Member who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Members with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the BetterWorldSolutions messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without BetterWorldSolutions’ authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that BetterWorldSolutions, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, BetterWorldSolutions has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of members who, in BetterWorldSolutions sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the Copyright Act.
7.3. Effect of termination
Upon termination of your BetterWorldSolutions account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Section 3 (‘your rights’) and Sections 4.1., 4.2., and 4.3. (‘our rights and obligations’).
8. Dispute Resolution
8.1. Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (‘claim’) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands regardless of your country of origin or where you access BetterWorldSolutions, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and BetterWorldSolutions agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and BetterWorldSolutions agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within, the Netherlands for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that BetterWorldSolutions shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction
8.2. Arbitration Option
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than 10,000 euro, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. General Terms
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
9.3. Notices and Service of Process
In addition to Section 2.8. (‘notices and service messages’), we may notify you via postings on www.betterworldsolutions.eu and other BetterWorldSolutions site or app. You may contact us here. Or via mail at: info@BetterWorldSolutions.eu. Additionally, BetterWorldSolutions accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section shall have no legal effect.
9.4. Entire Agreement
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and BetterWorldSolutions regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other BetterWorldSolutions, third-party content or third party software.
9.5. Amendments to this Agreement
9.6. No informal waivers, agreements or representations
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any BetterWorldSolutions Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any BetterWorldSolutions Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of BetterWorldSolutions.
9.7. No Injunctive Relief
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
9.8. Assignment and delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, BetterWorldSolutions for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
9.9. Potential other rights and obligations
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the Netherlands.
10. BetterWorldSolutions ‘DOs’ and ‘DON’Ts’
As a condition to access BetterWorldSolutions, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
10.1. Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by BetterWorldSolutions concerning the Services;
- Use the Services in a professional manner; and
- Use your firm name and – if you are private – your real name on your profile.
10.2. Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to BetterWorldSolutions;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form Create a Member profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using BetterWorldSolutions;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account or create a false identity on BetterWorldSolutions;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of BetterWorldSolutions or any user of BetterWorldSolutions;
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; or
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on BetterWorldSolutions (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement;
- Decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from BetterWorldSolutions to provide any service that is competitive, in BetterWorldSolutions’ sole discretion, with BetterWorldSolutions;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by BetterWorldSolutions unless you have entered into a written agreement with BetterWorldSolutions;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on BetterWorldSolutions or technology underlying the Services, or other Members’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under BetterWorldSolutions developer program;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to BetterWorldSolutions or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a BetterWorldSolutions Group or any other service or functionality of BetterWorldSolutions, without the express written permission of BetterWorldSolutions;
- Deep-link to our sites for any purpose, (i.e. creating or posting a link to a BetterWorldSolutions web page other than BetterWorldSolutions home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by BetterWorldSolutions or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Group on BetterWorldSolutions as set forth in the Brand Guidelines;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on BetterWorldSolutions, including those of both BetterWorldSolutions and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on BetterWorldSolutions;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from BetterWorldSolutions except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Share information of non- members without their express consent;
- Infringe or use BetterWorldSolutions brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word BetterWorldSolutions in any business name, email, or URL or including BetterWorldSolutions’ trademarks and logos except as provided in the Brand Guidelines or as expressly permitted by BetterWorldSolutions;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access BetterWorldSolutions, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through BetterWorldSolutions, unless explicitly permitted by BetterWorldSolutions;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, BetterWorldSolutions for purposes of monitoring BetterWorldSolutions availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Attempt to or actually access BetterWorldSolutions by any means other than through the interfaces provided by BetterWorldSolutions such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.BetterWorldSolutions.eu using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access BetterWorldSolutions using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including BetterWorldSolutions;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying BetterWorldSolutions;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on BetterWorldSolutions’ infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other members or BetterWorldSolutions personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to BetterWorldSolutions, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on BetterWorldSolutions; and/or
Interfere or disrupt or game BetterWorldSolutions or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to LinkedIn, or BetterWorldSolutions’ search algorithms.
11. Complaints regarding content posted on the BetterWorldSolutions Platform
We built BetterWorldSolutions to help you be more successful business, and to help professionals succeed. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our members to share accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, BetterWorldSolutions provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our members. Our policy and procedures can be found here: Copyright Policy. Claims regarding Copyright Infringement.