Nature vs Plastic. Plastic wins
This video is about an island in the ocean at 2000 km from any other coast line. Nobody lives, only birds. Still … Shocking what plastic can do to wildlife!
You will not believe your eyes.
But – if we cooperate worldwide – there are solutions to to clean up this mess. For example: watch the solution from Boyan Slat, a 19 years old student from Holland.
Midway staff estimate that the albatrosses feed some 5 tons of plastic each year to their chicks, with fatal results: as seen in a series of shocking images by photographer Chris Jordan.
Filmed by: http://www.midwayfilm.com
- Volve Ocean Race ‘Team Brunel’ – every 37 seconds a piece of plastic rubbish
- Clean-up plastic soup in the oceans
- Plastic Recycling to top quality final products
- Mexicans reduce 50% footprint recycling plastics
- Boyan Slat raises two million dollar to clean up the ‘plastic soup’
- Nature vs Plastic. Plastic wins (video)
- Green & Profit : From Ocean Plastics to Carpets