Large energy savings
Decrease our CO2 emissions towards a green world?
It is possible according tot Professor Blok from the Technical University Delft.
We can save at least twenty times the energy we are using today. In houses, infrastructure and in industries.
Of course, new green power technology is essential to limit our greenhouse gas emissions. But maybe the missing linke are ‘energy neutral’ and high efficient energy usage.
According to the professor, the European Union has already done a great job. In recent years, the increasing attention has been paid to large energy savings. The community is saving a lot of energy, comparing with 40 years ago. Best practices are:
- better insulated houses
- CFL instead of the old bulb lamp
- efficient appliances
Insights will save up to 20%
In most of the EU-countries, the energy consumption drops by about 2 percent per year. But that’s not enough. Houses, infrastructures and industries can save ten times more because of all the technical innovations.
- Smart meters and the internet-of-things (the Internet for smart applications) will help.
- The main objective is to give energy consumers more insight.
How the industry can be encouraged to transform into an energy effective ecosystem?
- Financial instruments that can limit the risk of disruptions in the processes due to new technologies
- Technology Development
Raw materials and supplies are becoming scarcer. The circular economy is a top priority and industries which will transform into a leader position, will have the most profit of the benefits. This transformation allows introductions for new resource-saving technologies (including energy)
- A continuously innovation cycle with new techniques, pilots and demonstrations
- A link between primary business drivers and energy savings
- The strengthening of open (shared) innovation through focus on talents, culture and mindset
Exchange of best practices
To boost an energy and material efficient industry, cooperation between innovative SMEs and the industry is needed. The resultS
- energy savings on the agenda of companies
- dedicated green managers which will share their best practices uitwisselen
- new forms of heat generation
- (re)use of renewable energy
The transition to a circular use of energy will leads to unique propositions in the market.
- Research and innovation to accelerate Europe’s energy transformation
- Solar Power combined with a Heat Pump cost-effective, report says
- LED Street Lights Are Energy Savers
- Xylem Lowara pumps save up to 23% energy
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you to find high qualified leads and sales partners
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org