Hydrogen stations in Germany
By 2023, 400 Shell service stations will be equipped with a hydrogen filling station.
Shell is investigating the opportunities in other countries.
Shell believes that hydrogen will play an important role in the future road transports. Mainly for passenger cars. Shell experts doubt whether hydrogen is suitable for the entire road transport. Liquefied natural gas – LNG – would be a better solution.
Cars running on hydrogen, do have a fuel cell onboard. This cell converts the uplift hydrogen into electricity, in order to ride the vehicle. The waste product of this process is pure, drinkable water. The advantage is a reduction of emissions, especially when hydrogen is produced in a sustainable way.
Recently, Shell also started the construction of 3 hydrogen stations in South West England.
- Boris Johnson brings hydrogen-powered passenger cars to London
- Can hydrogen energy be stored?
- Hydrogen Power, Pros & Cons
- Siemens opens plant for sustainable hydrogen production
- Boeing and NASA cooperate exploring Hydrogen Energy
- Airbus patents supersonic plane on hydrogen
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org