Every now and then, we start a discussion on a subject that involve people. We get our reactions from all over the world, because it matters!
We ask for technologies that help improving the world.
Because that’s our passion.
Feel free to give your review on our blogs, portfolios, discussions and dossiers.
- INSPIRING, GREEN, CIRCULAR ARCHITECTURE
- MEGACITIES: CHALLENGES FOR MAYORS, ENGINEERS AND PLANNERS
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY: CHEAPER RESOURCES, MORE JOBS
- SMART GRID ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEMS
- SMART GRID PROJECTS AND CASE STUDIES
- PROS & CONS OF (RENEWABLE) ENERGY SOURCES
- TRENDING RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES AND INITIATIVES
Climate change and water
- STOP THE PLASTIC SOUP
- FLOOD SOLUTIONS – FLOOD RISK MANAGEMENT
- BRAZIL DEHYDRATES
- FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES
- GREEN & BLUE CITY SOLUTIONS
- INDUSTRIES: MODELS FOR DECISION MAKERS
- 6 Steps for Managing Water Risks Industries
- Industry: get ready for less water and more efficient use
- Roadmap with proven integrated and sustainable water resource approach
- 10 Steps for industries to reduce your carbon footprint
- Heat exchangers for the industry save 60% energy
- 5 Easy Steps to Reduce Water in Industries
- Looking for best methods to save energy in any industry?
Models, Guidelines, Surveys, Checklists, KPi’s and more
European guidelines that aim to support the organization and management of your smart grid project and/or product development process
- Evaluation toolkit survey questions
- Toolkit creating a self reflection team
- Toolkit how to find the right partners for your project
- Toolkit improve your (smart grid) project results
- Toolkit KPI’s consumer energy consumption
- Toolkit KPI’s evaluation (smart grids)
- Toolkit project development (PD)
- Toolkit security guidelines
- Toolkit training the installing partners
Let’s make a better world together
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
mail to: email@example.com